Coon Rapids Winter Parking Laws Now in Effect | Transportation
Coon Rapids city officials are reminding residents and visitors that winter parking rules are now in effect.
From Nov. 1, 2012, to April 15, 2013, vehicles can’t be parked on city streets between 2 and 6 a.m. Any vehicle in violation of this law may be towed.
To read the city code for complete information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'