Coon Rapids Winter Parking Laws Now in Effect | Transportation
Coon Rapids city officials are reminding residents and visitors that winter parking rules are now in effect.
From Nov. 1, 2012, to April 15, 2013, vehicles can’t be parked on city streets between 2 and 6 a.m. Any vehicle in violation of this law may be towed.
To read the city code for complete information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Reward Grows to $10K for Suspect in Arden Hills Shooting, Federal Warrant Issued
- Open House Shows Off Propane-Powered School Buses in St. Paul
- New Food, Attractions at 2014 Great Minnesota Get Together
- NHL Concussion Lawsuits Consolidated in Minnesota
- St. Paul Fire Dept. Honors Teen who Rescued Victim from Duplex Fire
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand