Coon Rapids Winter Parking Laws Now in Effect | Transportation
Coon Rapids city officials are reminding residents and visitors that winter parking rules are now in effect.
From Nov. 1, 2012, to April 15, 2013, vehicles can’t be parked on city streets between 2 and 6 a.m. Any vehicle in violation of this law may be towed.
To read the city code for complete information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Added Busses, Light Rail a Strong Possibility for Midtown Corridor
- Parking Restrictions to Start on Snow Emergency Routes in Mpls.
- School Leaders Approve Q-Comp in Robbinsdale District
- Bill Would Expand Role of Registered Nurses in Minn.
- Minneapolis School District Investigating Alleged Sex Assault Involving 5th Grader
- Crews to Work Longer Days on Lowertown Ballpark
- Let's Play Hockey Expo at St. Paul's RiverCentre
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul to Close for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Expect Delays on I-35E in St. Paul, Maplewood with Left Lane Closures in March
- St. Paul Elem. School Temporarily Shuts Down after Student Discovered with Dummy Grenade
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences