Coon Rapids Winter Parking Laws Now in Effect | Transportation
Coon Rapids city officials are reminding residents and visitors that winter parking rules are now in effect.
From Nov. 1, 2012, to April 15, 2013, vehicles can’t be parked on city streets between 2 and 6 a.m. Any vehicle in violation of this law may be towed.
To read the city code for complete information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Well-known Hopkins Businessman Killed in Head-On Car Crash
- Final Four Bid for Minneapolis Gets Boost in Dallas
- Golden Valley Plans Meeting on Bottineau Light Rail
- Local 'High 5 Day' Effort Supports Boy with Cancer, Breaks World Record
- Woman Sentenced for Mailing Threatening Letters to Metro Post Offices<br />