Coon Rapids Winter Parking Laws Now in Effect | Transportation
Coon Rapids city officials are reminding residents and visitors that winter parking rules are now in effect.
From Nov. 1, 2012, to April 15, 2013, vehicles can’t be parked on city streets between 2 and 6 a.m. Any vehicle in violation of this law may be towed.
To read the city code for complete information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager Helps Rescue Two Victims from St. Paul Duplex Fire
- Roseville Police Look for Suspects in Pawn Shop Armed Robbery
- St. Paul Schools Conducting Internal Investigation after Asst. Elem. Principal Charged
- St. Paul Woman Found Dead with Gunshot Wound Identified, 1 Arrested
- Family Faces Homelessness after Duped out of Money, Apartment
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand