World's Largest Truck Convoy Comes to Blaine | Transportation
The world’s largest truck convoy is coming to the Blaine National Sports Center this weekend.
Semis, fire trucks, flat beds, buses, dump trucks, and more will be convoying along a pre-determined route to raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota.
Last year, 87 trucks participated, raising more than $30,000, according to Special Olympics Minnesota.
The event begins at 10 a.m. this Saturday, Sept. 29, at the Schwan Center. For more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Saints Play Final Game at St. Paul Midway Stadium
- Minnesota State Fair Enters Final Weekend
- St. Paul Police: Suspect Threw Rocks, Refused to Back Away from Officers
- Public Memorial Held for Victim of Arden Hills Gas Station Shooting
- Final Suspect Arrested in June Roseville Pawn America Robbery, Shooting
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities