World's Largest Truck Convoy Comes to Blaine | Transportation
The world’s largest truck convoy is coming to the Blaine National Sports Center this weekend.
Semis, fire trucks, flat beds, buses, dump trucks, and more will be convoying along a pre-determined route to raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota.
Last year, 87 trucks participated, raising more than $30,000, according to Special Olympics Minnesota.
The event begins at 10 a.m. this Saturday, Sept. 29, at the Schwan Center. For more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Maple Grove Man who Lost Legs in 2013 Boating Accident is Back on Water
- Minnetonka Beach Man Charged for Running over Wife, Killing Her
- N. Mpls. Community Celebrates Life of Terrell Mayes on Would-Be 6th Birthday
- Wirth Lake in Golden Valley Removed from Minnesota's Impaired Waters List
- Man Hospitalized after Stabbing in South Mpls.; Police Look for Suspect
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand