World's Largest Truck Convoy Comes to Blaine | Transportation
The world’s largest truck convoy is coming to the Blaine National Sports Center this weekend.
Semis, fire trucks, flat beds, buses, dump trucks, and more will be convoying along a pre-determined route to raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota.
Last year, 87 trucks participated, raising more than $30,000, according to Special Olympics Minnesota.
The event begins at 10 a.m. this Saturday, Sept. 29, at the Schwan Center. For more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attorneys: Countless Children Put at Risk Under McDonough's Leadership of Church
- Portions of I-94 and Hwy 62/Crosstown Closed for Weekend
- Crews Expected to Search Again for Minn. Hikers Missing in Colo. Mountains
- New Stores to Open at Mall of America
- Thursday's Child: Former Foster Care Child Talks Success Story
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'