World's Largest Truck Convoy Comes to Blaine | Transportation
The world’s largest truck convoy is coming to the Blaine National Sports Center this weekend.
Semis, fire trucks, flat beds, buses, dump trucks, and more will be convoying along a pre-determined route to raise money for Special Olympics Minnesota.
Last year, 87 trucks participated, raising more than $30,000, according to Special Olympics Minnesota.
The event begins at 10 a.m. this Saturday, Sept. 29, at the Schwan Center. For more information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Crews Making Big Preparations for the Final Monster Jam at the Metrodome
- Tests Confirm Cancer-Causing Vapors in Several South Mpls. Homes
- HCMC Nurse Sworn in For Active Duty By Officers, Colleagues
- INTERVIEW: Nicollet Mall Redesign Team Seeks Input
- Funeral Services Planned for Kids Killed in St. Louis Park Pond Crash
- Zoning Laws Changing in St. Paul, Will Help Microbreweries Grow
- Officials Expected to Unveil Design, Timeline for New Lowertown Ballpark Thursday
- St. Paul Residents Navigate Snowy Neighborhood Streets
- St. Paul Expected to Ease Restrictions on Neighborhood Brew Pubs
- 'Prairie Home' Returns to St. Paul for 7 Shows
- DPS Issues Warning in Wake of Winter Driving Deaths
- Snow Totals Could Reach 20 Inches in NE Minnesota
- St. Cloud Police: Juveniles Asking Businesses for Donations Steal Employee Belongings
- City of Elk River Accepting Applications for On-Call Fire Fighters
- City of Elk River Starts Winter Restricted Parking