Missing person alert | People
Richard "Dick" Tessier, 56, from Blaine was last seen on April 23 around 8:30 p.m. He was last heard from at 12:30 a.m. on April 24, his whereabouts are unknown.
He is 5-feet, 10-inches, weighs 185 pounds, has graying hair, a full beard and moustashe and wears glasses. He is driving a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country, Bluish gray in color, with a Minnesota license plate number TUT-983.
The Minnesota State Patrol has a nationwide bulletin out for sightings of him or his minivan. Call 9-1-1 with any information.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Metro Transit Employees Disciplined; Handed Out Pain Pills at Work
- Minn. Lawmakers Consider Apprenticeship Program to Boost Economy
- Engine Fails on Delta Flight Out of MSP Monday
- Minneapolis Crews Try to Prevent Flooding as Snow Melts
- 2 Arrested in Back-to-Back Assault, Robbery Incidents in Eden Prairie
- Man Posing as Fake Cop Charged in Shooting at Tom Reid's
- Dorothy Day Center Proposed Location Scrapped
- Minnesota Birds Suffering from Brutal Winter
- Minn. House Votes to Reverse Course on Law Change for Lobbyists Buying Meals for Legislators
- Man Shot on Tom Reid's Patio in St. Paul 'Stabilized,' Suspect Arrested
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences