Pregnant Woman from Chaska Dies After Fatal Car Crash | News
A pregnant woman from Chaska died after a fatal car crash on Tuesday night.
According to Shakopee Police the woman, 21-year-old Shyla Huber was a passenger in a car that was driven by Joshua Kendrick of Blaine.
The accident happened at about 9:02 p.m. on County Road 15 at Highway 169.
Officials say the accident happened when Kendrick turned left in front of a car driven by 16-year-old Jarod Westlund of Shakopee.
Kendrick was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center with non-threatening injuries.
Police are reconstructing the accident and there has been no official determination of fault.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marijuana Debate Continues with Another Capitol Rally
- Wounded Veteran Given Mortgage-Free Home in Shoreview
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'