Pregnant Woman from Chaska Dies After Fatal Car Crash | News
A pregnant woman from Chaska died after a fatal car crash on Tuesday night.
According to Shakopee Police the woman, 21-year-old Shyla Huber was a passenger in a car that was driven by Joshua Kendrick of Blaine.
The accident happened at about 9:02 p.m. on County Road 15 at Highway 169.
Officials say the accident happened when Kendrick turned left in front of a car driven by 16-year-old Jarod Westlund of Shakopee.
Kendrick was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center with non-threatening injuries.
Police are reconstructing the accident and there has been no official determination of fault.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Let's Play Hockey Expo at St. Paul's RiverCentre
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul to Close for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Expect Delays on I-35E in St. Paul, Maplewood with Left Lane Closures in March
- St. Paul Elem. School Temporarily Shuts Down after Student Discovered with Dummy Grenade
- Plan for the Outdoors at the Bird, Buck, Bait and Boat Expo
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences