Pregnant Woman from Chaska Dies After Fatal Car Crash | News
A pregnant woman from Chaska died after a fatal car crash on Tuesday night.
According to Shakopee Police the woman, 21-year-old Shyla Huber was a passenger in a car that was driven by Joshua Kendrick of Blaine.
The accident happened at about 9:02 p.m. on County Road 15 at Highway 169.
Officials say the accident happened when Kendrick turned left in front of a car driven by 16-year-old Jarod Westlund of Shakopee.
Kendrick was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center with non-threatening injuries.
Police are reconstructing the accident and there has been no official determination of fault.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Former Robbinsdale Cooper Student Killed in Syria Fighting for ISIS
- Special City Council Meeting Called for More Votes on SWLRT
- Former Minnesota Man Killed in Syria Fighting for ISIS
- Petition for Bird-Safe Glass in New Vikings Stadium Delivered to Gov. Dayton
- Osseo Teacher Surprised with National Teacher of the Year Award
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities