Level 3 Sex Offender Moves to Ham Lake | News
A level 3 sex offender is moving to a block on Highway 65 Northwest in Ham Lake in Anoka County.
The offender, Brian Joiner, 66, has a history of sexual conduct with boys between 9 and 13-years-old.
Joiner is described as 5'11", 172 pounds, with blue eyes, white hair and a medium build.
The Anoka County Sheriff's Office is holding a meeting to provide the public information about the sex offender on Thursday, October 21 at 6:30 p.m. at the Anoka County Sheriff's Office in Andover.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities