Level 3 Sex Offender Moves to Ham Lake | News
A level 3 sex offender is moving to a block on Highway 65 Northwest in Ham Lake in Anoka County.
The offender, Brian Joiner, 66, has a history of sexual conduct with boys between 9 and 13-years-old.
Joiner is described as 5'11", 172 pounds, with blue eyes, white hair and a medium build.
The Anoka County Sheriff's Office is holding a meeting to provide the public information about the sex offender on Thursday, October 21 at 6:30 p.m. at the Anoka County Sheriff's Office in Andover.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Feds Say Met Council Can Start Designing Blue Line Extension
- Mpls. Medical Clinic Cites Affordable Care Act as Reason for Closing
- Former Mpls. School Teacher to be Sentenced for Soliciting Sex from Minor
- Special Recovery Unit Rescues Man who Fell into Mpls. Grain Bins
- Jury Convicts Wayzata Couple of Theft by Swindle
- Little Canada Man Charged after Allegedly Pushing Man into Oncoming Traffic, Killing Him
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff: Ty Hoffman is Likely Using Social Media
- FBI Searches for St. Paul Armed Bank Robber
- First Day of Minnesota State Fair a Hot One
- Authorities: Man Dies after being Pushed into Path of Oncoming Car in Little Canada
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand