Level 3 Sex Offender Moves to Ham Lake | News
A level 3 sex offender is moving to a block on Highway 65 Northwest in Ham Lake in Anoka County.
The offender, Brian Joiner, 66, has a history of sexual conduct with boys between 9 and 13-years-old.
Joiner is described as 5'11", 172 pounds, with blue eyes, white hair and a medium build.
The Anoka County Sheriff's Office is holding a meeting to provide the public information about the sex offender on Thursday, October 21 at 6:30 p.m. at the Anoka County Sheriff's Office in Andover.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- University of Minnesota Hopes Bonding Bill will Continue Study of Invasive Species
- Pothole Locations can be Sent by Text to the City of Maplewood
- US New & World Report: Hamline University Best Law School in Minn.
- Victim Killed Overnight in Fight ID'd as St. Paul Man
- Greyhound Bus Service Now Offered from St. Paul Union Depot
- 2 Teenage Boys Sent to Hospital after Being Hit by Truck in Sherburne Co.
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion