Level 3 Sex Offender Moves to Ham Lake | News
A level 3 sex offender is moving to a block on Highway 65 Northwest in Ham Lake in Anoka County.
The offender, Brian Joiner, 66, has a history of sexual conduct with boys between 9 and 13-years-old.
Joiner is described as 5'11", 172 pounds, with blue eyes, white hair and a medium build.
The Anoka County Sheriff's Office is holding a meeting to provide the public information about the sex offender on Thursday, October 21 at 6:30 p.m. at the Anoka County Sheriff's Office in Andover.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Minn. Families See Small Hope in New Wis. Medical Marijuana Law
- 13 Hospitalized After Metro Bus Knocks Down Pedestrian in Downtown Mpls.
- St. Paul Police Reviewing Archbishop Deposition
- Metro Transit: Light Rail Trains Among Most Energy Efficient in Country
- Mpls. Not in Running to Host 2016 DNC Convention
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Wild Playoff Games Equal Big Business Along West 7th Street
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'