Suspected 'Wedding Crashers' Identified | News
Authorities have identified suspects in recent thefts from wedding receptions and are asking the public for help in locating them.
Brooklyn Park police and the Anoka County Sheriff's Office are jointly investigating thefts from Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park on July 6 and Majestic Oaks Golf Club in Ham Lake on July 24.
Warrants have been issued in Anoka County for Derrick Duane Manson, 41, and Aaron Ray Martin, 40, in connection to the Ham Lake case. Police are still working to identify a third suspect in that theft.
Brooklyn Park police are also looking for Manson and Sara Rose Lindstrom, 30, in connection to the theft at Edinburgh USA.
Investigators say in both cases a couple came into the reception and took a box containing cards with checks, cash and gift cards.
In the Ham Lake case, two men and a woman were seen. Both thefts were caught on surveillance cameras.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Anoka County Sheriff's Office at 763-427-1212 or Brooklyn Park police at 763-493-8222.
Watch the video above to see our previous coverage.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: 2 Alleged Terrorists were Classmates at Robbinsdale Cooper High School
- Bloomington Man Says Indictment for Illegal Gambling is Unfair
- Police Chase Robbery Suspects across Twin Cities
- Minneapolis South HS Remembers Teen During Football Game
- Minneapolis Considering Accessory Dwelling Units, Holds Public Meeting
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities