Suspected 'Wedding Crashers' Identified | News
Authorities have identified suspects in recent thefts from wedding receptions and are asking the public for help in locating them.
Brooklyn Park police and the Anoka County Sheriff's Office are jointly investigating thefts from Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park on July 6 and Majestic Oaks Golf Club in Ham Lake on July 24.
Warrants have been issued in Anoka County for Derrick Duane Manson, 41, and Aaron Ray Martin, 40, in connection to the Ham Lake case. Police are still working to identify a third suspect in that theft.
Brooklyn Park police are also looking for Manson and Sara Rose Lindstrom, 30, in connection to the theft at Edinburgh USA.
Investigators say in both cases a couple came into the reception and took a box containing cards with checks, cash and gift cards.
In the Ham Lake case, two men and a woman were seen. Both thefts were caught on surveillance cameras.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Anoka County Sheriff's Office at 763-427-1212 or Brooklyn Park police at 763-493-8222.
Watch the video above to see our previous coverage.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Minnetonka Beach Man Charged for Running over Wife, Killing Her
- N. Mpls. Community Celebrates Life of Terrell Mayes on Would-Be 6th Birthday
- Wirth Lake in Golden Valley Removed from Minnesota's Impaired Waters List
- Maple Grove Man who Lost Legs in 2013 Boating Accident is Back on Water
- Man Hospitalized after Stabbing in South Mpls.; Police Look for Suspect
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand