Serious Injury in Broadside Crash in Anoka County | News
A Fridley man was seriously injured after a crash in Anoka County Sunday morning.
The broadside crash happened around 7:30 a.m. at Highway 65 and 73rd Avenue West.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, an SUV, driven by 45-year-old Patricia Kinsman of Blaine, hit a car, driven by 26-year-old Jesse Steed for Fridley, in the intersection.
Steed suffered serious injuries. Kinsman siffered non-life threatening injuries.
Further details of the crash were not available.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Saints Play Final Game at St. Paul Midway Stadium
- Minnesota State Fair Enters Final Weekend
- St. Paul Police: Suspect Threw Rocks, Refused to Back Away from Officers
- Public Memorial Held for Victim of Arden Hills Gas Station Shooting
- Final Suspect Arrested in June Roseville Pawn America Robbery, Shooting
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities