Serious Injury in Broadside Crash in Anoka County | News
A Fridley man was seriously injured after a crash in Anoka County Sunday morning.
The broadside crash happened around 7:30 a.m. at Highway 65 and 73rd Avenue West.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, an SUV, driven by 45-year-old Patricia Kinsman of Blaine, hit a car, driven by 26-year-old Jesse Steed for Fridley, in the intersection.
Steed suffered serious injuries. Kinsman siffered non-life threatening injuries.
Further details of the crash were not available.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mpls. Medical Clinic Cites Affordable Care Act as Reason for Closing
- Former Mpls. School Teacher to be Sentenced for Soliciting Sex from Minor
- Special Recovery Unit Rescues Man who Fell into Mpls. Grain Bins
- Jury Convicts Wayzata Couple of Theft by Swindle
- Man Falls 60 Feet while Exploring Vacant Grain Bins in Mpls.
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand