Serious Injury in Broadside Crash in Anoka County | News
A Fridley man was seriously injured after a crash in Anoka County Sunday morning.
The broadside crash happened around 7:30 a.m. at Highway 65 and 73rd Avenue West.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, an SUV, driven by 45-year-old Patricia Kinsman of Blaine, hit a car, driven by 26-year-old Jesse Steed for Fridley, in the intersection.
Steed suffered serious injuries. Kinsman siffered non-life threatening injuries.
Further details of the crash were not available.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- U of M Issues Crime Alert After Attempted Armed Robbery in Marcy-Holmes Neighborhood
- U of M has Gotten its Hands on the Largest Magnet in the World
- Burnsville Firefighters Ask Residents to 'Adopt a Hydrant'
- First Look At Proposed Driving Range Atop Downtown Mpls. Parking Ramp
- Vikings' Owner Denied Appeal on Wealth Disclosure
- Big Changes to How St. Paul Public Works Handles Snow and Ice
- Minn. Republicans Relocate HQ from Capitol Area
- Hockey Stars Serve Up Smiles at 'Wild About Children' Event
- Winter Carnival Committee to Unveil Buttons Saturday at Dixie's on Grand
- MADD Hosts Vigil to Honor Victims and Survivors of Alcohol-Related Crashes