Serious Injury in Broadside Crash in Anoka County | News
A Fridley man was seriously injured after a crash in Anoka County Sunday morning.
The broadside crash happened around 7:30 a.m. at Highway 65 and 73rd Avenue West.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, an SUV, driven by 45-year-old Patricia Kinsman of Blaine, hit a car, driven by 26-year-old Jesse Steed for Fridley, in the intersection.
Steed suffered serious injuries. Kinsman siffered non-life threatening injuries.
Further details of the crash were not available.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Dies in Hospital After Overnight Shooting in North Mpls.
- New Ad Released as Minn. Lawmakers, Liquor Stores Battle Over Sunday Sales
- Puddle Problems Come With Minnesota Melt
- Ninja Stars and Knives Among Dangerous Items Found by TSA Agents at MSP
- Stretch of I-35E Near Downtown St. Paul Will Reopen for Monday's Commute
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences