Body Found on Anoka County Park Property | News
Coon Rapids Police say they found the body of a dead man lying in a wooded area near Mississippi Boulevard and Uplander Street around 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The body was found in an underdeveloped area of an Anoka County park property.
Police say there doesn’t appear to be trauma to the body, but the Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death and identity.
Police believe the body could be that of 31-year-old Alan Lyle Taylor of Coon Rapids who has been missing since Saturday, Aug. 25.
Taylor was last seen getting into a white Pontiac around noon that day. He was wearing red shorts and no shirt and didn’t appear to make any preparations for a long trip. His car was left as his home. Police say there’s been no activity on his cell phone and his credit cards haven’t been used. His family says he has never disappeared like this in the past.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Minn. Families See Small Hope in New Wis. Medical Marijuana Law
- 13 Hospitalized After Metro Bus Knocks Down Pedestrian in Downtown Mpls.
- St. Paul Police Reviewing Archbishop Deposition
- Metro Transit: Light Rail Trains Among Most Energy Efficient in Country
- Mpls. Not in Running to Host 2016 DNC Convention
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Lafayette Bridge Construction to Close Sections of I-94 This Weekend
- Wild Playoff Games Equal Big Business Along West 7th Street
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'