Body Found on Anoka County Park Property | News
Coon Rapids Police say they found the body of a dead man lying in a wooded area near Mississippi Boulevard and Uplander Street around 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The body was found in an underdeveloped area of an Anoka County park property.
Police say there doesn’t appear to be trauma to the body, but the Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death and identity.
Police believe the body could be that of 31-year-old Alan Lyle Taylor of Coon Rapids who has been missing since Saturday, Aug. 25.
Taylor was last seen getting into a white Pontiac around noon that day. He was wearing red shorts and no shirt and didn’t appear to make any preparations for a long trip. His car was left as his home. Police say there’s been no activity on his cell phone and his credit cards haven’t been used. His family says he has never disappeared like this in the past.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cast of 'The Wizard of Oz' Helps Build Homes for Minnesotans
- Holiday Greeting: Petty Officer 2nd Class Stephanie Heu
- Holiday Greeting: Petty Officer 3rd Class Chong Vue
- St. Paul Police to Host Notification Meeting for Relocation of Predatory Offender
- St. Paul Makes Changes after Residents Complain about Slippery Roads