Body Found on Anoka County Park Property | News
Coon Rapids Police say they found the body of a dead man lying in a wooded area near Mississippi Boulevard and Uplander Street around 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The body was found in an underdeveloped area of an Anoka County park property.
Police say there doesn’t appear to be trauma to the body, but the Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death and identity.
Police believe the body could be that of 31-year-old Alan Lyle Taylor of Coon Rapids who has been missing since Saturday, Aug. 25.
Taylor was last seen getting into a white Pontiac around noon that day. He was wearing red shorts and no shirt and didn’t appear to make any preparations for a long trip. His car was left as his home. Police say there’s been no activity on his cell phone and his credit cards haven’t been used. His family says he has never disappeared like this in the past.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Minneapolis City Leaders Appeal for Calm after Arrest of Activist Al Flowers
- Cyclists, Walkers Take over Part of Central Ave. During 'Open Streets' Event
- Man Shot to Death after Argument on Mpls. Bus Identified
- Woman Hit by Car, Killed near Lake Minnetonka was Wife of Driver
- Businesses, Bachelorettes Benefiting from Lifted Lake Minnetonka Wake Restrictions
- Motorcyclist Leads Troopers on High Speed Chase, Crashes in Wis.
- Protesters Call for Peace in St. Paul after Woman's Death
- St. Paul Mayor Calls for Public Discussion on Budget Gap
- Good Samaritan Helps Rescue Bus Driver from Fiery Crash in Roseville
- 2nd Burglary this Week Reported on Pike Lake Drive in New Brighton
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand