Fire Crews Battle House Fire in Oak Grove Overnight | News
Fire crews were called overnight to battle a house fire in Oak Grove.
Firefighters were called in just after 11:30 p.m. Saturday to a home at the corner of County Road 7 and 29th Avenue NW.
No one was home at the time of the fire, Anoka County dispatch says.
Firefighters from Oak Grove, St. Francis, Bethel, Andover and East Bethel were called in to put out the flames.
There is no word yet on the amount of damage caused by the fire.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New, Inclusive Playground Opens at Minnehaha Regional Park
- Abbott Dedicates Spot for Book St. Paul Man Dying of Cancer Wrote to Sons
- MnSCU Reaches Deal with University Faculty
- Brooklyn Center Teen Killed in Crash Described as 'Kind' and 'Talented'
- Residents Near Minnehaha Park Voice Concerns about Parking
- Officials Find St. Paul Treatment Center at Fault after Resident Suffers Frostbite
- Woman Shot in St. Paul's Payne Phalen Neighborhood
- Roseville Pawn America Robbery Suspect Arrested in Georgia
- 1 of 4 Indicted in St. Paul Drug Cartel House Pleads Guilty
- Passersby Rescue Woman, Baby from St. Paul Duplex Arson
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand