Fire Crews Battle House Fire in Oak Grove Overnight | News
Fire crews were called overnight to battle a house fire in Oak Grove.
Firefighters were called in just after 11:30 p.m. Saturday to a home at the corner of County Road 7 and 29th Avenue NW.
No one was home at the time of the fire, Anoka County dispatch says.
Firefighters from Oak Grove, St. Francis, Bethel, Andover and East Bethel were called in to put out the flames.
There is no word yet on the amount of damage caused by the fire.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Feds Say Met Council Can Start Designing Blue Line Extension
- Mpls. Medical Clinic Cites Affordable Care Act as Reason for Closing
- Former Mpls. School Teacher to be Sentenced for Soliciting Sex from Minor
- Special Recovery Unit Rescues Man who Fell into Mpls. Grain Bins
- Jury Convicts Wayzata Couple of Theft by Swindle
- Little Canada Man Charged after Allegedly Pushing Man into Oncoming Traffic, Killing Him
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff: Ty Hoffman is Likely Using Social Media
- FBI Searches for St. Paul Armed Bank Robber
- First Day of Minnesota State Fair a Hot One
- Authorities: Man Dies after being Pushed into Path of Oncoming Car in Little Canada
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand