Anoka County Hosts Seminar on Understanding Medicare | Health
Community members can learn more about Medicare and understand its complexities at an upcoming seminar.
The presentation is offered by Anoka County Veteran Services and will talk about Medicare supplement options and what’s covered by Parts A, B, C, and D of Medicare. Experts will also help attendees understand the enrollment process and the personal costs associated with the program.
The presentation takes place from 9-10:30 a.m. Monday, June 24, at the Anoka County Government Center.
For more information, call 763-323-5290.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- INTERVIEW: Hennepin Co. Sheriff Stops by KSTP at the Fair
- Feds Say Met Council Can Start Designing Blue Line Extension
- Mpls. Medical Clinic Cites Affordable Care Act as Reason for Closing
- Former Mpls. School Teacher to be Sentenced for Soliciting Sex from Minor
- Special Recovery Unit Rescues Man who Fell into Mpls. Grain Bins
- Little Canada Man Charged after Allegedly Pushing Man into Oncoming Traffic, Killing Him
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff: Ty Hoffman is Likely Using Social Media
- FBI Searches for St. Paul Armed Bank Robber
- First Day of Minnesota State Fair a Hot One
- Authorities: Man Dies after being Pushed into Path of Oncoming Car in Little Canada
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand