Anoka County Hosts Seminar on Understanding Medicare | Health
Community members can learn more about Medicare and understand its complexities at an upcoming seminar.
The presentation is offered by Anoka County Veteran Services and will talk about Medicare supplement options and what’s covered by Parts A, B, C, and D of Medicare. Experts will also help attendees understand the enrollment process and the personal costs associated with the program.
The presentation takes place from 9-10:30 a.m. Monday, June 24, at the Anoka County Government Center.
For more information, call 763-323-5290.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Friends Say Woman Killed in Scooter Accident had a "Zest for Life"
- BBB Urges Participants to Read Fine Print When Signing up for 'Fun Runs'
- Regions to Put Mini EEG Machines in 6 Ambulances
- St. Paul Man Faces Charges in Death of Woman Found in Car
- Forum Teaches How to Identify, Report Elder Financial Abuse
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand