Anoka County Hosts Seminar on Understanding Medicare | Health
Community members can learn more about Medicare and understand its complexities at an upcoming seminar.
The presentation is offered by Anoka County Veteran Services and will talk about Medicare supplement options and what’s covered by Parts A, B, C, and D of Medicare. Experts will also help attendees understand the enrollment process and the personal costs associated with the program.
The presentation takes place from 9-10:30 a.m. Monday, June 24, at the Anoka County Government Center.
For more information, call 763-323-5290.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences