Anoka County Hosts Seminar on Understanding Medicare | Health
Community members can learn more about Medicare and understand its complexities at an upcoming seminar.
The presentation is offered by Anoka County Veteran Services and will talk about Medicare supplement options and what’s covered by Parts A, B, C, and D of Medicare. Experts will also help attendees understand the enrollment process and the personal costs associated with the program.
The presentation takes place from 9-10:30 a.m. Monday, June 24, at the Anoka County Government Center.
For more information, call 763-323-5290.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'