Anoka County Hosts Seminar on Understanding Medicare | Health
Community members can learn more about Medicare and understand its complexities at an upcoming seminar.
The presentation is offered by Anoka County Veteran Services and will talk about Medicare supplement options and what’s covered by Parts A, B, C, and D of Medicare. Experts will also help attendees understand the enrollment process and the personal costs associated with the program.
The presentation takes place from 9-10:30 a.m. Monday, June 24, at the Anoka County Government Center.
For more information, call 763-323-5290.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New, Inclusive Playground Opens at Minnehaha Regional Park
- Abbott Dedicates Spot for Book St. Paul Man Dying of Cancer Wrote to Sons
- MnSCU Reaches Deal with University Faculty
- Brooklyn Center Teen Killed in Crash Described as 'Kind' and 'Talented'
- Residents Near Minnehaha Park Voice Concerns about Parking
- Officials Find St. Paul Treatment Center at Fault after Resident Suffers Frostbite
- Woman Shot in St. Paul's Payne Phalen Neighborhood
- Roseville Pawn America Robbery Suspect Arrested in Georgia
- 1 of 4 Indicted in St. Paul Drug Cartel House Pleads Guilty
- Passersby Rescue Woman, Baby from St. Paul Duplex Arson
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand