Centennial Fire Department Teaches Emergency Medical Training | Health
It’s not too late to sign up for Emergency Medical Technician training in Circle Pines.
The Centennial Fire District is offering a class beginning March 12. Professionals will teach basic emergency care in fields like ambulance services, fire departments, emergency rooms, and health care facilities.
The class meets Mondays and Thursday nights from 4:30-8:30 p.m. To sign up, call 651-792-7900.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Marijuana Debate Continues with Another Capitol Rally
- Wounded Veteran Given Mortgage-Free Home in Shoreview
- Clergy Members, Doctors Voice Support for Medical Marijuana Legalization
- Ramsey Co. Sheriff's Office Warns of Caller Impersonating Deputy
- 3M Receives Energy Award for 10th Consecutive Year, Hosts Earth Day Celebration
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'