Centennial Fire Department Teaches Emergency Medical Training | Health
It’s not too late to sign up for Emergency Medical Technician training in Circle Pines.
The Centennial Fire District is offering a class beginning March 12. Professionals will teach basic emergency care in fields like ambulance services, fire departments, emergency rooms, and health care facilities.
The class meets Mondays and Thursday nights from 4:30-8:30 p.m. To sign up, call 651-792-7900.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Minneapolis City Leaders Appeal for Calm after Arrest of Activist Al Flowers
- Cyclists, Walkers Take over Part of Central Ave. During 'Open Streets' Event
- Man Shot to Death after Argument on Mpls. Bus Identified
- Woman Hit by Car, Killed near Lake Minnetonka was Wife of Driver
- Businesses, Bachelorettes Benefiting from Lifted Lake Minnetonka Wake Restrictions
- Motorcyclist Leads Troopers on High Speed Chase, Crashes in Wis.
- Protesters Call for Peace in St. Paul after Woman's Death
- St. Paul Mayor Calls for Public Discussion on Budget Gap
- Good Samaritan Helps Rescue Bus Driver from Fiery Crash in Roseville
- 2nd Burglary this Week Reported on Pike Lake Drive in New Brighton
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand