Centennial Fire Department Teaches Emergency Medical Training | Health
It’s not too late to sign up for Emergency Medical Technician training in Circle Pines.
The Centennial Fire District is offering a class beginning March 12. Professionals will teach basic emergency care in fields like ambulance services, fire departments, emergency rooms, and health care facilities.
The class meets Mondays and Thursday nights from 4:30-8:30 p.m. To sign up, call 651-792-7900.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Shot on Tom Reid's Patio in St. Paul 'Stabilized,' Suspect Arrested
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul Closes for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Crews to Work Longer Days on Lowertown Ballpark
- Let's Play Hockey Expo at St. Paul's RiverCentre
- Expect Delays on I-35E in St. Paul, Maplewood with Left Lane Closures in March
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences