Centennial Fire Department Teaches Emergency Medical Training | Health
It’s not too late to sign up for Emergency Medical Technician training in Circle Pines.
The Centennial Fire District is offering a class beginning March 12. Professionals will teach basic emergency care in fields like ambulance services, fire departments, emergency rooms, and health care facilities.
The class meets Mondays and Thursday nights from 4:30-8:30 p.m. To sign up, call 651-792-7900.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand