Video Released of Coon Rapids Jewelry Store Robbery | Crime
Video has now been released of a man who robbed a jewelry store in Coon Rapids.
The suspect went to Kay Jewelry at Riverdale Mall around 4:20 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 30, and asked to see an engagement ring.
According to the Anoka County Sheriff's Office, the man forcefully took the ring from the sales clerk and left the store. The ring is described as a 1.6 carat Leo diamond ring with a value of more than $10,000.
The female clerk was injured during a struggle and received medical attention for a broken finger.
The suspect is described as a white man between the ages of 18 and 25, about 5-feet 9-inches tall, clean-shaven, with short, sandy-blonde hair. He fled in a white Toyota Celica.
This case is currently under investigation.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call 763-427-1212.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- St. Paul Man Charged with Murder after Shooting Ex-Girlfriend during Custody Dispute
- 2 Minnesotans Want Iowa City Police to Return $48K in Cash
- Franken to Tour St. Paul Public Schools' Nutrition Center, Discuss Healthy Meals
- Minnesota Kidnap Suspect Caught after Calif. Chase
- Suspect Identified in St. Paul East Side Shooting