Man Arrested for Alleged Marijuana, Meth Possession in Blaine | Crime
A North Metro man was arrested after allegedly possessing marijuana and meth.
A Blaine police officer was near 105th Avenue Northeast and University Avenue Northeast around 1:05 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, when he saw two cars parking at a strip mall.
The driver of one of the vehicles rolled down his window and the officer said he noticed a smell of marijuana and saw drug paraphernalia in plain view.
During a search of the vehicle, the officer found 63 grams of marijuana and 4.56 grams of meth.
The driver was identified as 19-year-old David Curtis Sneesby of Cedar.
Sneesby has been charged with a third degree controlled substance crime and a fifth degree controlled substance crime. If convicted, he faces up to 20 years in prison and $250,000 in fines on the third degree charge and up to five years in prison and $10,000 in fines on the fifth degree charge.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Xcel Energy Center Preps for Playoff Hockey
- St. Paul Man Charged with Murder after Shooting Ex-Girlfriend during Custody Dispute
- 2 Minnesotans Want Iowa City Police to Return $48K in Cash
- Franken to Tour St. Paul Public Schools' Nutrition Center, Discuss Healthy Meals
- Minnesota Kidnap Suspect Caught after Calif. Chase