Man Arrested for Alleged Marijuana, Meth Possession in Blaine | Crime
A North Metro man was arrested after allegedly possessing marijuana and meth.
A Blaine police officer was near 105th Avenue Northeast and University Avenue Northeast around 1:05 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, when he saw two cars parking at a strip mall.
The driver of one of the vehicles rolled down his window and the officer said he noticed a smell of marijuana and saw drug paraphernalia in plain view.
During a search of the vehicle, the officer found 63 grams of marijuana and 4.56 grams of meth.
The driver was identified as 19-year-old David Curtis Sneesby of Cedar.
Sneesby has been charged with a third degree controlled substance crime and a fifth degree controlled substance crime. If convicted, he faces up to 20 years in prison and $250,000 in fines on the third degree charge and up to five years in prison and $10,000 in fines on the fifth degree charge.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cast of 'The Wizard of Oz' Helps Build Homes for Minnesotans
- Holiday Greeting: Petty Officer 2nd Class Stephanie Heu
- Holiday Greeting: Petty Officer 3rd Class Chong Vue
- St. Paul Police to Host Notification Meeting for Relocation of Predatory Offender
- St. Paul Makes Changes after Residents Complain about Slippery Roads