Deadline Nears for 'Toys for Joy' and 'Toys for Tots' Donations | Community Spirit
The deadline is nearing for community members to donate items for both “Toys for Joy” and “Toys for Tots.”
Several North Metro businesses and community organizations are collecting the toys, which will be given to local families in need for the holidays. Toys for Joy benefits Anoka County residents and Toys for Tots benefits families throughout the Twin Cities metro.
Participating Toys for Joy drop-off locations include Coon Rapids City Hall, Bunker Hills Golf Club, and Harvest Grill Restaurant.
The Toys for Tots location is the Coon Rapids Ice Center.
For hours and deadlines, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Golden Valley Man Charged in Deadly Multi-Car Crash in Mpls. Last November
- Mpls. Mayor Hodges to Give 1st State of the City Address Thursday
- Como-Harriet Streetcar Line Needs Volunteers
- New Program Helps Organizations on Tight Budgets Save Money on Utility Bills
- New State-of-the-Art Building Opens at University of Minnesota
- Severe Weather Awareness Week: Dave Dahl Talks Thunderstorms
- Minn. Dept. of Commerce Works to Protect Senior Citizens from Fraud
- 'Minnesota Nice' in Elk River Helps a Motorcyclist in the Ice
- 2 Acres Burn in Elk River Grass Fire, Officials Investigate Cause
- Bachmann Says She is 'Going to Different Perch'