Deadline Nears for 'Toys for Joy' and 'Toys for Tots' Donations | Community Spirit
The deadline is nearing for community members to donate items for both “Toys for Joy” and “Toys for Tots.”
Several North Metro businesses and community organizations are collecting the toys, which will be given to local families in need for the holidays. Toys for Joy benefits Anoka County residents and Toys for Tots benefits families throughout the Twin Cities metro.
Participating Toys for Joy drop-off locations include Coon Rapids City Hall, Bunker Hills Golf Club, and Harvest Grill Restaurant.
The Toys for Tots location is the Coon Rapids Ice Center.
For hours and deadlines, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Meeting Reviews Surveillance Footage of St. Paul Skyway Arrest
- Around 2,000 Items Turned in Every Year to State Fair's Lost and Found
- With Records Set, 2014 Minnesota State Fair Comes to a Close
- Woman Hit, Killed by Green Line Train in St. Paul
- St. Paul Police Sources: City Employees Tied to Gangs Disrupt Work
- Woman Airlifted with Severe Burns after Escaping House Fire in Sherburne Co.
- 23-Year-Old Man Dies in Suspected Drowning in Sherburne County
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities