Deadline Nears for 'Toys for Joy' and 'Toys for Tots' Donations | Community Spirit
The deadline is nearing for community members to donate items for both “Toys for Joy” and “Toys for Tots.”
Several North Metro businesses and community organizations are collecting the toys, which will be given to local families in need for the holidays. Toys for Joy benefits Anoka County residents and Toys for Tots benefits families throughout the Twin Cities metro.
Participating Toys for Joy drop-off locations include Coon Rapids City Hall, Bunker Hills Golf Club, and Harvest Grill Restaurant.
The Toys for Tots location is the Coon Rapids Ice Center.
For hours and deadlines, click here.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- N. Mpls. Community Celebrates Life of Terrell Mayes on Would-Be 6th Birthday
- Sources: Minneapolis Man Died Trying to Protect Son from Gangs
- More Controversial Regulations Proposed for Tearing Down Homes in Mpls.
- General Mills Joins Climate Action Coalition
- Twin Cities Radio Host Receives Award from Obama
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand