Coon Rapids Launches Economic Development Program | Business
Coon Rapids officials have launched a program meant to stimulate economic development and growth in the city.
The Business Retention and Expansion Program is a partnership with the University of Minnesota Extension and Connexus Energy, among other supporters.
Through the program, volunteers will be visiting local businesses and getting information about opportunities, challenges, and issues facing business leaders. The information will then be compiled and analyzed by the U of M Extension.
The Business Retention and Leadership Team will then review feedback and suggest solutions to meet the needs of businesses, and the BR&E Task Force will review the analysis and create recommendations for future initiatives for the city.
The program is expected to be completed in the spring of 2013. For more information, call 763-767-6430.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2nd Degree Murder Charges Filed in Deadly South Mpls. Shooting
- Zebra Mussels Discovered at Christmas Lake in Shorewood
- Hennepin Co. Board Approves SWLRT Project
- Helicopter Training Could Continue Through Mid-Week in Mpls., St. Paul
- 'Lady Chisholm' Pleads Guilty, Sentenced to 1 Year; 'Lord Chisholm' to Continue with Trial
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand