Coon Rapids Launches Economic Development Program | Business
Coon Rapids officials have launched a program meant to stimulate economic development and growth in the city.
The Business Retention and Expansion Program is a partnership with the University of Minnesota Extension and Connexus Energy, among other supporters.
Through the program, volunteers will be visiting local businesses and getting information about opportunities, challenges, and issues facing business leaders. The information will then be compiled and analyzed by the U of M Extension.
The Business Retention and Leadership Team will then review feedback and suggest solutions to meet the needs of businesses, and the BR&E Task Force will review the analysis and create recommendations for future initiatives for the city.
The program is expected to be completed in the spring of 2013. For more information, call 763-767-6430.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Added Busses, Light Rail a Strong Possibility for Midtown Corridor
- Parking Restrictions to Start on Snow Emergency Routes in Mpls.
- School Leaders Approve Q-Comp in Robbinsdale District
- Bill Would Expand Role of Registered Nurses in Minn.
- Minneapolis School District Investigating Alleged Sex Assault Involving 5th Grader
- Crews to Work Longer Days on Lowertown Ballpark
- Let's Play Hockey Expo at St. Paul's RiverCentre
- Portion of I-35E in St. Paul to Close for Bridge Removal, MnPASS Project
- Expect Delays on I-35E in St. Paul, Maplewood with Left Lane Closures in March
- St. Paul Elem. School Temporarily Shuts Down after Student Discovered with Dummy Grenade
- High Hopes for Minn. Medical Marijuana Supporters
- Dramatic Dash Cam Video: Elk River Home Invasion Suspects Lead Officers on Wrong-Way Chase
- Minn. Boy Rescued from Snow Tunnel: 'I Closed My Eyes and Prayed'
- RAW VIDEO: Rogers Police Dash Cam Video from Wrong Way Chase Following Home Invasion
- Rogers Student Suspension Raises Issue of Social Media Consequences