Coon Rapids Launches Economic Development Program | Business
Coon Rapids officials have launched a program meant to stimulate economic development and growth in the city.
The Business Retention and Expansion Program is a partnership with the University of Minnesota Extension and Connexus Energy, among other supporters.
Through the program, volunteers will be visiting local businesses and getting information about opportunities, challenges, and issues facing business leaders. The information will then be compiled and analyzed by the U of M Extension.
The Business Retention and Leadership Team will then review feedback and suggest solutions to meet the needs of businesses, and the BR&E Task Force will review the analysis and create recommendations for future initiatives for the city.
The program is expected to be completed in the spring of 2013. For more information, call 763-767-6430.
Upcoming Events near Anoka County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Commission Upholds Firing of 2 Mpls. Cops after 2013 Green Bay Incident
- Charity Golf Tournament in Maple Grove Giving Away BMW
- Minneapolis City Leaders Appeal for Calm after Arrest of Activist Al Flowers
- Cyclists, Walkers Take over Part of Central Ave. During 'Open Streets' Event
- Man Shot to Death after Argument on Mpls. Bus Identified
- Sheriff: Big Lake Man Threatened to Shoot Neighbor, Arrested after Standoff
- Sherburne Co. Residents Encouraged to Take Broadband Survey
- Northstar Link to Provide Service for All-Star Game Festivities
- Community Meetings Offer Parents Info, Insight into Sherburne Co. Drug Use
- Zimmerman Man in Critical Condition after Firework Explodes in Hand